First, before you get to the quiz, there are three types of a home-based business.
- You work with customers via telecommuting
- Customers come to your residence
- You visit the customers location
Each has their own requirements.
Now for the quiz:
- Have you ever run a business?
- Do you have a business plan?
- What is your mission statement?
- Do you have a marketing plan?
- Do you have a marketing budget?
- How much money do you have for startup?
- Have you thought of a domain name that explains your business?
- Have you thought about Internet presence?
- Have you thought about web hosting?
- Who will design your site?
- Have you thought about a blog?
- What is your social plan?
- Do you have reliable high speed Internet?
- Do you have a computer less than two-years old?
- Do you have a separate phone line with voicemail?
- Have you checked the requirements for running a home-based business?
- Do you need special permits or a business license to run your business?
- Have you thought about business insurance?
- Do you have space in your home to run your business?
- Who will do the business accounting?
- Who will keep records?
- Who will create and maintain a schedule for the business?
- How many hours are you willing to work in your business?
- How many hours are available for your business?
- How much of your business can you afford to outsource?
Outsourcing can be expensive, unless you have a large budget, all aspects of running your business is up to you. Do you know where to find and choose the right person to outsource to for your business?
NOTE: Never spend more money on your business than you can afford without going into debt.
Remember that many businesses fail within the first six months.
Do your homework before jumping into entrepreneurship.
Freelance Writer, Blogger, Editor, Proofreader, and Reviewer learning Marketing
Follow the author: http://xeeme.com/RobertMedak