How personal should you be on your website?
Of course, if you’re running a business there should be information for potential customers to contact you. If you’re running your business from home, you should have a separate phone line strictly for the business with a business voicemail message that is professional and also offering something from your business, a special, free eBook, or free report. You get the idea.
Whatever niche you choose for your business, there is probably someone else already in the same niche. This means that you will be a competitor.
- Why should someone buy from you, and not your competitors?
- What makes you different?
- Do you offer a guarantee?
- Are you one who follows through to the end?
- Do you make sure the customer is satisfied?
- Do you use a contract?
- Are you willing to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)?
- Are you personable on the telephone?
- Are you good at handling difficult people?
- Are you a patient person?
- Do you lose your temper easily?
Are you ready to run a small business? It depends on how you answer the questions above.
If you can’t answer them, your business is in trouble before you even start.
I’m not saying don’t start a business, which many people do on a daily basis.
What I am saying, if you want to start a business, educate yourself about what it takes to make your business a success.
It is hard work, long hours, and consistency to run a business.
Are you up to the challenge?
If not, think long and hard about why you want to start a business.
Starting a business with the thought of making money, is the wrong reason to start a business because most of the money, which may be long in coming should go back into the business to help growth of your business.
Freelance Writer, Blogger, Editor, Proofreader, and Reviewer learning Marketing
Follow the author: http://xeeme.com/RobertMedak