You hear the terms authenticity and transparency tossed around when talking about social media and business.
What does authenticity and transparency mean in plain English?
Using a program called WordWeb PRO, which I use frequently.
Authenticity: Undisputed credibility
Transparency: The quality of being clear and transparent
How do you not exhibit authenticity and transparency?
- Buying followers and likes
- Using PLR or MRR
- Using scheduling software for posting updates
- Curating information software for blogs
How do you exhibit authenticity and transparency?
- Using only original content
- Using software to posts to multiple sites if you are online at the time
- Be real, helpful, and engaging when interacting with people
- Stand 100% behind your work
- Deal honestly, integrally, and with quality in all you do
- Work ethically in all you do
- Giving credit where credit is do
- Be ready to respond quickly
You cannot create true success by taking shortcuts. True success comes from being real, ethical, and open with everyone you deal with. This is what true success and real credibility are all about.
It takes time to build credibility by your actions. You cannot demand it, it does not happen overnight, y you have to earn respect as a person of authenticity and transparency.
Are you a person of authenticity and transparency?
You might just profit from being a person of authenticity and transparency.
It is up to you and only you if you chose authenticity and transparency as a way of living your life.
About the author:
He was born in southern California, and lived in Kansas until moving to southern West Virginia with his wife and their cats and dogs. While in California, he and his wife Connie ran an animal rescue where Robert wrote job descriptions, flyers, and was treasurer.
- Three Keys to Retail Success: Authenticity, Consistency, and Trust (business2community.com)
- Writing Authentic Content for Your Blog, Website and Social Media Pages (avaliveradio.wordpress.com)
- How Authentic Blogging Can Help To Improve Your Blog’s Ranking (weblogbetter.com)